Saturday 8 February 2014

The obligatory 'Hello World' post.

Well here it is 'Hello World'. The very first post on my new blog, hopefully this one will last slightly longer than some of my previous ones. 

The focus of this blog will primarily revolve around educational pedagogy and it the links with art and design practice. Hopefully it will explore some of the debates around how educators can use technology within their delivery within a creative studio environment. The bulk of the commentary and discussion will stem from my recent re-enrolment onto the Open University MA in Online and Distance Education. I enrolled on this course several years ago but life and children and moving house got in the way of everything, no regrets but far too many things to juggle. So I am back to studying for myself again and on the second year of three of my MA programme. 

Feel free to comment on any future posts.